Over the past few months we deeply appreciate our client’s understanding, whilst we have been unable to see clients at our offices. Everyone who works at the practice is mindful that this has, at time’s been a frustrating period for our clients.
As the country as a whole takes tentative steps to ease their way out of the lockdown we have closely followed the Governments guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19 in the workplace and we are doing everything we can to comply so we can see clients at our offices as soon as we can.
What steps are you taking ?
So far we have completed the following :
- Carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment.
- Put in place cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures
- We have policies to help staff work remotely
- We have taken all possible steps to maintain a two metre distance around the office
- Where a two metre distance can’t be achieved we have put in place policies to manage transmission risk.
What is happening right now ?
The safety of our clients and staff continues to be our priority. Whilst we are restricted and unable to physically open our doors, we are, thanks to our investment in technology, successfully and efficiently able to server our clients without the need to face to face meetings.
All of our areas of law are fully open including
- Conveyancing : For house sales and purchases, now the government have lifted restrictions
- Probate, Wills and Estates : Including lasting Powers of Attorney
- Litigation and Disputes
- Personal Injury
How you contact us and get the latest information ?
Send us an online message
|Write to Us
13 - 19 Wells Street
Scunthorpe, DN15 6HN